Monday, January 18, 2010

Something to pass the time...

When I'm not serving steaks to the unhealthy people of Lindenhurst, hunting for free drinks at the bar down the street, or lounging around my house watching Lost re-runs, I am an intern at Us Weekly magazine. I love the internship, don't get me wrong, but I work 10 hour days and it can get a little boring. However, one of the 'jobs' I have as an intern is to read celebrity gossip blogs everyday. So, for those of you who are bored out there, here is my list of the best celeb blogs out there. I tend to like the sarcastic, snarky ones the best. Because even though TMZ and Perez Hilton give actual celebrity gossip news, those meaner ones are wayyyy more interesting to read and usually give me a laugh - then again, I do have a guy's sense of humor at times. Anyway, look these up next time you have nothing to do. They're fun, I promise.

Idontlikeyouinthatway.com

WWTDD.com

Dlisted.com

Justjared.com

ONTD.com

TheSuperficial.com

BestWeekEver.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment