Sunday, January 3, 2010

365 - One

I just joined the Flickr group 365 Days, and decided to also share the photos on my blog.


This group is perfect for anyone who loves to take pictures of themselves - you now have a place where it is required and no one can make fun of you for it! It's just the right place to indulge those narcissistic tendencies we may have.

Also, this year I have come up with a slightly different resolution that I would love to follow. It's for me to do at least one thing everyday that makes me happy and that makes me smile. At least one thing that makes me not take life for granted. So I'd like to share that one thing with my blog also!

And so, the thing that made me smile today was...
- I started reading a new book. Not exactly new, I guess, because I've read it once before, but I enjoyed it so much that I really wanted to read it again. It's called 'The Center of Everything', and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good book!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment